Joining, Renewing, and Membership Cycles
Biology professor Whitney Schlegel
of Indiana University (USA) brainstorms a SOTL project.
Click here to renew or begin your membership.
If you're new to ISSOTL, welcome! Please view our New Members Page for our welcome and introductory information.
Please contact the ISSOTL Executive Administrator Libby Hogan (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
Beginning July 2012, ISSOTL has new membership fees to include its official journal, Teaching and Learning Inquiry.
- Administrator/faculty/staff $75
- Retired faculty/staff; part-time faculty/staff $65
- Student $40
* These fees are expressed in US dollars. You may use this currency calculator if you don't use US dollars.
ISSOTL membership entitles you to the following benefits:
Participation and Community in ISSOTL
- Subscription to ISSOTL's journal, Teaching and Learning Inquiry
- Voting rights in organizational business, including the election of officers
- Read and submit materials to The International Commons, ISSOTL's online newsletter
- Discounted ISSOTL conference fees
- Opportunities to develop or join ISSOTL Interest Groups
- Opportunity for interaction and collaboration with an international scholarly community
- Opportunity to shape an exciting international organization
- Advance notices of ISSOTL activities and conferences
Other Professional Benefits of Joining ISSOTL
Consult your membership information for discount codes for each of the following, or contact ISSOTL@indiana.edu.
- A 30% discount on a one-year subscription to two journals from Heldref Publications:
- A 40% discount on a one-year subscription to
- A 15% discount on a one-year subscription to The National Teaching and Learning Forum
- A 20% discount on Jossey-Bass publications
- A 20% discount on books published by Stylus Publishing and Trentham Books
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Database
The members of the Student Voices CASTL Leadership
theme group meet in Las Vegas in (USA) October 2007.